About this course
This apprenticeship is suitable for anyone that wishes to pursue a career in business-to-business (B2B) sales, or to those already in sales roles who are ready to develop their skills further, such as:
- Account managers
- Business development managers
- Sales specialists
It will allow apprentices to combine work-based learning opportunities with academic knowledge gained through formal workshops and projects that are relevant to the organisation in which they work.
The Business-to-Business Sales Degree Apprenticeship is:
- Designed by industry professionals.
- Suitable as a way to upskill existing members of staff or as a pathway for new recruits.
- Delivered in small groups with specially-designed learning sessions ensuring that apprentices get the most out of their time in workshops and lectures.
- Required to include a minimum of 20% 'off-the-job' learning.
- Funded through the Apprenticeship Levy - no fees are paid by the apprentice.
Successful apprentices will gain a BSc (Hons) Professional Practice in Business-to-Business Sales degree, whilst also having the opportunity to become accredited by the Association of Professional Sales (professional membership fees apply).
Programme duration and delivery
It will typically take three years to complete the apprenticeship, however, there may also be opportunities to join part way through the programme if candidates have considerable experience in a particular area.
Apprentices will receive all the benefits of being a student at Leeds Trinity University, whilst also earning a full-time salary from their employer.
On-campus learning is supported by a variety of online workshops, tutorials and independent research activities that can be undertaken in the workplace.