Continuous investment has allowed us to develop our extensive Information Technology service to ensure you get the most from your studies at Leeds Trinity University.
Our approachable and experienced IT team provide help and resources to support students, staff and visitors.
While you're here you can benefit from:
- the use of more than 700 student PCs/laptops and Macs in dedicated computer suites and study areas in the Learning Centre and Library
- the knowledge and support of the IT Helpdesk on the ground floor of the AKLC
- the 24/7 IT lab that allows you to come in and use the facilities at any time, day or night (see main library website for current hours and booking information.)
- the ability to use the Office365 Suite on any device anywhere in the world for continuous learning
- accessing the full range of IT services from anywhere at any time via the myLTU mobile or desktop app
How to set up Multi-factor Authentication
Using your computer and smartphone (easiest)
A guide to setting up Multi-factor Authentication using your computer and smartphone to access services provided by Leeds Trinity University
Using just your smartphone and the mobile app (most secure)
A guide to setting up Multi-factor Authentication using just your smartphone and the mobile app to access services provided by Leeds Trinity University
Using your smartphone and text messages (secure)
A guide to setting up Multi-factor Authentication using your smartphone and text messages to access services provided by Leeds Trinity University
Don't have access?
If you are unable to log in or do not have an IT account with the University, you can use an anonymous form to access the portal and submit a request
Should we need any more information from you, we will contact you via the email address or phone number you provided on the form.
You can access your university email and timetable on the myLTU app, the University's official student app. It is also a hub for other personalised features and includes IT support info.
Search 'Leeds Trinity' on your device's app store:
To view the webapp, visit:
Log in using your University email address and password.
Work anywhere, anytime, on almost any device that has a reliable Internet connection with:
RemoteAccess gives you a virtual computer called Trinity Desktop, which has all of your files, shared drives and a wide selection of University applications.
Find out more on the myLTU app under the 'IT Support' tile.
The eduroam wireless network is secure, fast wireless internet access from your device FREE of charge with your University email address.
Get connected by selecting the eduroam wireless network on all your devices (smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.).
Log in with your University email address and password. You will be asked to accept a trust certificate to connect.
If you have any issues connecting to eduroam you can scan this QR code to begin using the configuration tool.
Alternatively, you can visit:
Or, find out more on the myLTU app under the 'IT Support' tile.
If you are staying in Halls on campus, the Wifinity Onboarding Wi-Fi will offer you fast and reliable service.
- Scan for wireless networks and select the Wifinity Onboarding network or connect via a network cable in your room
- Sign up by adding a few basic details and you are online
If the sign-up page does not appear, open your browser and you will be redirected to:
Your Leeds Trinity University IT account provides access to all of the key services you will use at LTU.
Your University IT username is the same as your email address:
For your security, you will be prompted to set up Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) to your Smartphone using the Microsoft Authenticator App.
To reset your password online:
- Browse to: https://office365.leedstrinity.ac.uk
- Follow the guidance in the ‘Account and Security’ guide below
If the above doesn't work, contact the IT Helpdesk who will be happy to reset your password or unlock your account for you.
As a student, you’ll receive five FREE installs of Office 365 on laptops and desktops, and another five for mobile and tablet devices.
It's available for PC, Mac and mobile devices, and you can use it on any device, anytime, anywhere.
To get your copy of Office browse to:
Sign in with your university email address and password and click the 'Install Office' link. This will give you the latest version of Office 365.
OneDrive is part of Office 365 and gives you access to:
1TB of secure cloud storage
- Your files are automatically backed up with a version history and recycle bin
- You can access your files on all of your devices, on or off-campus
- You can share and edit in real-time with others
To access your OneDrive online visit:
When using Office Apps click 'Save as' and select:
- OneDrive - Leeds Trinity University
You can print from any University PC or via RemoteAccess.
Select FollowMe (either colour or mono) printer and print your file
Go to any large printer at the University
Swipe your Student ID card on the card reader (it will be to the right of the printer’s display). You may be asked to log in on-screen.
- A4 Mono - 7p
- A4 Colour - 12p
- A3 Mono - 14p
- A3 Colour - 24p
Each year (October), you will receive £6 print credit. Visit https://epayments.leedstrinity.ac.uk/print or the Library Helpdesk to buy more credit.
IT Contact Details
- Home/Self Service Portal: https://ltu.ivanticloud.com
- Tel: 0113 2837 223
- Email: email@example.com
IT Helpdesk Opening Hours:
Contact us via phone or email, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
Out of hours support:
Email or call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
Student Halls Wi-Fi Support:
Tel: 020 8090 1290