Based in the Student Support Centre, the Learning Hub can help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your studies.
We work closely with academic staff to offer workshops tailored to your upcoming assessments and course-specific academic skills, as well as offering personalised tutorials.
Having effective academic skills from the start will make for a more enjoyable university experience - you’ll find the work easier, save time and get more out of your course.
Our advisers offer help and advice with:
- essay writing and academic language
- time management
- revision strategies
- handling statistics and data
- effective note-taking
- critical thinking and research
Peer Support Champions
Our Peer Support Champions are experienced, friendly and dedicated upper-level students who are be able to support you with:
- making the transition from school or college to university
- moving to Year 2 or Year 3 successfully
- completing practical work and assignments
- making the most of your professional work placements
- writing successful essays with the right referencing
- revision skills and time management
- using module-specific software
Peer Support Champions are trained to support students across all levels and all degrees.
They host weekly drop-in sessions, in person or online, for advice and support or you can contact them via email throughout the academic year.
Take your next step
Order your prospectus
Get a copy of our prospectus for everything you need to know about Leeds Trinity University.Order your prospectus
Visit us at an Open Day
Join us on campus to discover for yourself what it's like to study with us.Book your Open Day
Learn more about how to apply to study with us through UCAS.How to apply
Graduate Outcomes, Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) published 2023 Read more »