Virtual Parent Information Events
The University Application Process, Tuesday 11th October, 6.00pm to 7.00pm
Hear from Leeds Trinity University School and College Engagement staff and staff from UCAS about the university application process and how to support your child with their application journey, including advice on supporting them with their personal statement.
In this webinar, you will receive:
- Advice from UCAS about how to support your child with their UCAS application, a look at their parents’ pages and how to sign up and an insight into how your child can use the UCAS website and resources to support their application.
- Top tips from Leeds Trinity University’s School & College Engagement team about supporting your child with their Personal Statement.
- A chance to ask our panel of staff and students questions about supporting your child with their university application.
Who should attend?
As well as this event being useful for parents and carers of prospective Leeds Trinity University applicants in their application year, parents and carers of students in Year 12/Year 1 college are equally welcome to sign up.
Student Finance & Student Support at Leeds Trinity University, Tuesday 28th February 2023, 6.00pm to 7.00pm
Get advice and practical tips about how to support your child applying for student finance and getting your child money ready for uni once the 2022 Student Finance England application window opens.
You will receive:
- Advice on your next steps once the Student Finance England window opens.
- Top tips from Leeds Trinity University staff and staff from Blackbullion.com (experts in supporting students with digital financial education) in a presentation about how to support your child to be money ready and money smart for starting university.
- An overview of the student support provided by Leeds Trinity University for your child by our Student Support & Engagement team.
- A chance to ask our panel of staff, students and parents questions about supporting your child through the last stages of their application journey.
Who should attend?
As well as this event being useful for parents and carers of Leeds Trinity University applicants, parents and carers of students in Year 12 (first year of school or college) or of students that haven’t applied to us are equally welcome to sign up.
If you need any further information please contact SCLHello@leedstrinity.ac.uk