Introducing the partnership
We are a high-performing and well-established multi-academy trust serving the communities of the North of England. Whilst the majority of our academies are in Bradford and Leeds, we have sponsored schools in Liverpool and a further two are in the pipeline in Manchester.
We challenge educational and social disadvantage through our high performing academies which value diversity, develop character and maximise attainment.
Delivered by the Dixons Teaching Institute, home of Bradford Research School, our School Direct programme offers you:
• school-based training in our successful academies.
• placements where you will train to teach students who learn and behave exceptionally well.
• an innovative and high-quality programme based on current educational research.
• bespoke subject knowledge development.
• coaching that helps you to make faster progress.
• tremendous support from our academies.
• fantastic employment opportunities within our Trust.
Join us in changing the lives of young people in Bradford and Leeds.
In our partnership we have Secondary schools in the following areas:
Courses and Subjects Offered
Secondary PGCE with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the following subjects:
- Art & Design
- Design & Technology
- Modern Languages
- Physical Education
- Religious Education
- Social Sciences (Psychology and Sociology)
Contact us today for more information using the details below.
|Contact person||Sarah, Mike or Natasha|
|Lead School Address||
Dixons City Academy, Ripley Street, Bradford, BD5 7RR