Leeds Trinity University Library is situated within the Andrew Kean Learning Centre on campus. It has a range of study facilities and its collections include print books and journals and online resources. There are specialist staff to help and support both students and visitors.
The Library is now open 9.00am - 4:45pm, Monday to Friday. Please note that study spaces have to be pre-booked.
During this time we will be providing the following:
- Bookable study spaces
- Access to teaching rooms
- A click and collect book retrieval service
- A drop off point for returning items
- Phone and email support
See the main library website for full details.
Visit the main Library Website
To access the library catalogue and information on all Library services, start at the Library Website homepageLibrary Website
Continuous investment has allowed us to develop our extensive Information Technology service to ensure you get the most from your studies at Leeds Trinity University.
Our approachable and experienced IT team provide help and resources to support students, staff and visitors.
While you're here you can benefit from:
- the use of more than 700 student PCs/laptops and Macs in dedicated computer suites and study areas in the Learning Centre and Library
- the knowledge and support of the IT Helpdesk on the ground floor of the AKLC
- the 24/7 IT lab that allows you to come in and use the facilities at any time, day or night (see main library website for current hours and booking information.)
- the ability to use the Office365 Suite on any device anywhere in the world for continuous learning
- accessing the full range of IT services from anywhere at any time via the myLTU mobile or desktop app