As a Leeds Trinity University applicant, you're a step closer to joining us in the Business School.
Take a look at your next steps, watch videos to be welcomed by your Head of School and find out more about life at Leeds Trinity.
Get Going Guide
Your Get Going Guide contains key dates and important information about everything you need to prepare before the start of your undergraduate degree.View your Get Going Guide
Moving in day: Our Accommodation team will contact you by early September to inform you of your time slot prior to your moving in day.
Registration: You can register online from Wednesday 16 August. We will send you your student username and password, alongside additional guidance on how to register, via email by the end of August.
Term starts: Teaching will start on Monday 25 September.
Welcome Week will begin the week before on Monday 18 September. Welcome Week is not optional and includes important information about your University experience, so please ensure you attend.
As a reminder, your mandatory Welcome Week sessions will be scheduled in your timetable on e:Vision and on the myLTU app.
Welcome from your Head of School, Professor Hesham Al-Sabbahy.
Reasons to love being at Leeds Trinity
When you join us at the Business School this September, you can:
- build your skills through our business and employability societies
- take part in national business competitions
- learn from experienced lecturers with expertise in everything from sustainable and social enterprise to leadership, team management and gender in business
- get an insight into the business world through lectures and workshops by visiting expert speakers
- start your journey to becoming professionally qualified if you choose one of our ACCA, CIMA or CIM-accredited programmes
- work with our enterprise experts to start or develop your own business
- get the academic and personal support you need to reach your potential at the University where you’re a name, not a number
- study, volunteer or complete professional work placements abroad depending on your course
Transition to university study
The way that you will study for your degree can be quite different from how you've previously studied at school. The Leeds Trinity Learning Hub has developed LTNew, a short online module, to help you get a head start when you start your studies.
LTNew includes resources on time management and organisation, reading effectively and writing academically. It also discusses other changes that are likely to occur as you transition into a university environment while introducing you to some of the people who can support your skills development at Leeds Trinity.
Business news, blogs and alumni
16 August 2022
17 July 2023
Business and Management
Find out about life on campus, our accommodation, Leeds and Horsforth, and everything you can get involved in as a Leeds Trinity student.Life at Leeds Trinity
Learn more about the support you'll receive at every stage of your Leeds Trinity journey.Find out more
Discover more about our Careers + Placements service and the opportunities you’ll have to build your future at Leeds Trinity, including work placements and studying abroad.Learn more
We're here to help - here are the people to talk to:
Your application or interview
Our Admissions team will be happy to help with any queries about your application or interview.
Our academics can help you learn more about the course you've applied for.
If you have a question about anything else - from accommodation to student support, please contact our General Enquiries team:
Leeds Trinity on TikTok
Check out our TikTok videos to find out more about life at Leeds Trinity, and to get tips about everything from student finance to getting the most out of lectures.
Graduate Outcomes, Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) published 2023 Read more »